We are happy to inform you applications for the University of Minnesota Fellowship 2024 in USA are currently being accepted in the United States. This scholarship covers all of the costs of pursuing a master’s degree. Foreign students can apply for the University of Minnesota graduate school fellowship.
Overview of Scholarship
- Master’s degree level of study in University of Minnesota
- Study in the United States
- Duration of Programs: Two Years
- University of Minnesota Twin Cities tuition fees for international students is $37,640 which will be funded in the scholarship.
Coverage of Scholarship
- Whole tuition.
- Living costs.
- Health and travel insurance.
Why University of Minnesota
The University has been consistently ranked as a “Best Value” university by Princeton Review and Kipling’s Personal Finance, and it has achieved many positions in recent years. Here are a few of them.
- According to the 2020 Best Global Universities rankings, the University of Minnesota is ranked among the top 50 universities.
- The University of Minnesota Twin Cities was listed as one of the Top 25 Public U.S. Colleges that Pay off the Most by CNBC in 2020.
- According to rankings, the best public education program in the world is the University of Minnesota College of Education and Human Development.
In order to qualify for a University of Minnesota scholarships, candidates need to fulfill the necessary requirements:
- English is one of the required languages.
- All nations throughout the world are eligible.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree, or its equivalent, in a comparable field of study from an established university.
- Fulfill the prerequisites for enrollment in the academic MDP program.
- Show a strong track record in both your academic and professional endeavors.
- Engage in extracurricular activities, volunteer work in the community, or entrepreneurial endeavors to showcase your outstanding people skills.
- It is necessary to speak and understand English. Valid results on the TOEFL or IELTS test, with a minimum of 600 on the paper version, 250 on the computer version, 100 on the Internet version, with a minimum of 22 points in each part, or 7 on the IELTS.
Additional Records for Fellowship at the University of Minnesota
- One personal snapshot, recently taken
- Updated CV or resume
- A duplicate of a current passport ID
- Two recommendation letters with the undergraduate and graduate transcripts from the previous semester.
- You must take the GRE.
- A certificate of competency in English.
- A valid Graduate Record Exam (GRE) score is necessary. A perfect score is not necessary.
- In the event of unemployment, a bank statement, a pay stub, or an HR letter from the present employer should be needed.
December 15: Humphrey School merit-based funding and University of Minnesota fellowships are both deadlines for consideration.
International students can apply for University of Minnesota Fellowship 2024 in USA. Based on their academic achievement, freshmen are automatically nominated for the Global Excellence Scholarship. Up to three years of $10,000 annual scholarships are available to transfer students. The University of Minnesota Fellowship also provides coverage for living expenses, health insurance, and travel expenses. A bachelor’s degree, a stellar academic record, fluency in the English language, and a GRE score are prerequisites.