International students can apply for the full funded Seattle College Grants 2024-2025. For the academic year 2023–2024, the chosen applicant will receive up to $48,000 throughout the course of four years of study in the USA. All students who have demonstrated academic excellence are eligible for financial help. Therefore, find out how to secure Seattle University Scholarships 2023 In USA Fully Funded by studying this article.
This grant is only accessible to college students. Seattle Institution was founded in 1891 as a Jesuit Catholic institution along with a law school. The university is situated in Seattle’s Capitol Hill neighborhood on 50 acres.
Within eight schools and colleges, there are almost 7,200 students enrolled in undergraduate and graduate programs. We strongly advise you to submit an application for the Seattle University Scholarships for Foreign Students in 2023. Kindly read the whole article gave below to additional data.
Nation: United States
Organization(s): University of Seattle
Undergraduate degree level
Financial Protection: Entire Funding
Deadline: Not specified
Benefits of Scholarships
Following perks for Seattle University graduate scholarships.
- Students who continue to maintain good academic progress—that is, maintain full-time attendance and the necessary GPA—will receive a stipend of up to $12,000, or $48,000 over the course of four academic years.
Areas of study
Areas of Fields Accounting that are available.
- The study of anthropology
- History of Art
- Asian Academic Research
- Biology Chemistry
- Business Economics Business Analytics
- Law and Business
- Molecular and Cell Biology
- Media and Communication in Computer Science
- Original Writing
- Justice for Crimes
- Anthropology of Culture
- Ultrasound for diagnosis
- Electrical and Computer Engineering Digital Design
- English literary works
- Creative Writing in English
- Studies of the Environment
- Cinema Studies
- Honors in Finance Program
- Humanities in Education Humanities in Leadership
- Customized Major in Business Management
- Multidisciplinary Arts
- Multidisciplinary Liberal Arts Education
- International Studies International Business
- Law Scholars Program Administration
- Ocean and Preservation biological
- Math for Marketing
- Engineering in Mechanical Systems
- Contemporary Languages and Civilizations
- Nursing Public Affairs Army Performing Arts and Arts Leadership Philosophy Photography Physics Political Science Psychology ROTC
- Social Services
- Sociology Sports and Exercise Spanish Science
- Religious Studies and Theology
- Visual Expression
- Studies on Women and Gender.
Seattle University’s requirements for scholarships
- English is the required language.
- International students are welcome to apply.
- In the US, candidates for bachelor’s degrees need have a 3.0 grade point average on a 4.0 scale.
- The applicant must submit confirmed translations into English and all transcripts from all educational institutions.
- It is a requirement for applicants who do not speak English as their first language to prove that they are proficient in the language, irrespective of their immigration status, period of time in the country, or citizenship.
- The university does not require international freshmen to take the ACT or SAT. Conversely, these ratings aid in the enhancement of an application.
The deadline for applying to the Seattle University Scholarships in the USA for 2023 differed depending on the course.
How Can I Apply for the 2023 Scholarship at Seattle University?
The process to apply for the Seattle University Scholarship is as follows:
- Make a new account on the default processor first. Shared Application Account.
- All that’s left to do is complete your application by providing the necessary details (General, Education, Contact, Family, and Activities).
- This screen will display the opportunity for you to evaluate and submit your application once you have finished all the necessary parts.
International undergraduate students can apply for fully financed scholarships at Seattle University in the US. This scholarship, which may total up to $48,000 over four years of study, is given to students who perform academically. Students must achieve course-specific deadlines, have a 3.0 GPA, and submit transcripts and evidence of their English language ability in order to be eligible. Numerous programs are offered, encompassing fields such as biology, computer science, engineering, accountancy, and more. To be eligible for this esteemed scholarship, submit your online application using the Shared Application Account along with the necessary supporting documentation.