Studying overseas is a significant decision, especially in view of the uncertain future. Our scholarship program has been designed to provide you the support you need in a world that is changing. International students can apply for full funded scholarships from La Trobe University for the academic year 2024–2025. These grants are available for graduate and undergraduate programs. There are just a few scholarships available, and they are worth 15%, 20%, or 25% of your annual tuition expenses for the duration of your study. Thus unlock your potential with prestigious scholarships offered by La Trobe University for the year 2024 in Australia.
Overview of Scholarship
Study Level: Undergraduate, Graduate
Institution(s): University of La Trobe
Study in: Australia
Areas of Opportunity Focus: See the list below.
Program Length: For undergraduates, four years. For a master’s degree, three years.
End of the day: December 31, 2024
- Accounting Bachelor’s Degree
- Archaeology bachelor’s degree
- Agricultural Sciences Bachelor’s Degree
- Veterinary and Animal Biosciences Bachelor’s Degree
- Arts Bachelor
- Honours Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Health Sciences/Bachelor of Arts
- Biological Sciences Bachelor’s Degree
- Biological Science Bachelor’s Degree
- Honors in Biomedical Science for Bachelor’s Degree
- Biomedical Bachelor’s Degree
- Business Bachelor’s degree
- Business Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Business Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Finance
- Agribusiness bachelor’s degree
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Business
- Combined Bachelor of Science in Psychology and Business
- Marketing/Event Management Bachelor of Business
- Business Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business, Management and Development of Sports
- Business Bachelor’s Degree in Sport Management
- Master of Business (Hospitality and Tourism)
- Business Analytics Bachelor’s Degree
- Business Information Systems Bachelor’s Degree
- Advanced Diploma in Archaeology
- Advanced Diploma in Community Development and Planning
- Information Systems Management Graduate Certificate
- International Development Graduate Certificate
- International Relations Graduate Certificate
- Advanced Diploma in Professional Archaeology
- Strategic Communication Graduate Certificate
- Graduate Certificate in Bioinformatics and Biotechnology
- Business Analytics Graduate Diploma
- Advanced Certificate in Journalism and Innovation
- Advanced Certificate in Community Development and Planning
- Information Systems Management Graduate Diploma
- International Development Graduate Diploma
- International Relations Graduate Diploma
- Advanced Professional Archaeology Diploma
- Advanced Certificate in Strategic Communication Juris Doctor Master of Finance and Accounting
- Master of Artificial Intelligence, Master of Applied Linguistics
- Master’s degree in bioinformatics and biotechnology
- Biotechnology Management Master’s degree
- Master of Business Administration
- Advanced Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
Coverage of Scholarships
The following advantages are offered to recipients of La Trobe University scholarships 2024 for international students:
- Up to 25% of the program’s tuition costs are covered by the scholarship.
- The percentage given depends on the student’s total course eligibility as well as their WAM*. The offer letter will make reference to the grant.
- 55-69.9 WAM get International Academic Scholarship at La Trobe University with 15% off of yearly fees for scholarships.
- 70-74.9 WAM get International Merit Scholarship at La Trobe University with 20% off of yearly fees for scholarships.
- More than 75+ WAM get Scholarship for International Excellence at La Trobe University with 25% off of yearly fees for scholarships.
*A weighted average mark, or WAM, is a sum of your completed credit points for each subject. It is determined by looking at the real grades for every topic you have finished in your course to that point.
You must meet the following requirements in order to be qualified for a La Trobe University full funded Scholarship:
- English is the required language.
- Countries That Qualify: have citizenship in a nation other than New Zealand or Australia.
- Is not enrolled in any La Trobe programs at this time.
- Must fulfill the academic and English language entrance standards.
- Pay all of your fees as a student.
- Apply as a new international student for the intakes of 2023–2024.
- Apply to all La Trobe campuses for undergraduate or graduate coursework programs.
- Fulfill the requirements of the course and possess the Australian Equivalency, which is equal to a weighted average mark (WAM) of at least 55 percent.
How Do I Apply for Scholarships at La Trobe University?
- Apply to a course that qualifies.
- Fill out the application and send it in online.
- Your course application will be evaluated, and the Scholarship Team will notify you if you have been awarded a La Trobe Excellence Scholarship, provided your selected course is qualified for the grant and you satisfy the course admission criteria. .
- It is crucial that you fulfill any requirements in your offer (if any) as soon as you get your scholarship award letter (by email) in order to guarantee your scholarship.
La Trobe University scholarships in Australia 2024 deadline is December 31, 2023.
Scholarships partially supported by La Trobe University are available to overseas students enrolled in undergraduate and graduate programs. The scholarship is given out based on academic performance and English language ability, and it pays up to 25% of tuition costs. Students must complete the academic and English language entry standards, be nationals of a nation other than Australia or New Zealand, and not be enrolled at La Trobe University in order to be eligible.