For those overseas students who wish to continue their education in Singapore, there is fantastic news. The Nanyang University Scholarships 2024 in Singapore fully-funded are now accepting applications. International students can apply for full funding for bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degree programs at NTU University.
Types of scholarships
There are two kinds of fully funded scholarships available at NTU. The Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship is intended for full-time master’s and doctoral degree programs, whereas the Nanyang Scholarship is intended for undergraduate studies. Singapore’s best university is Nanyang University. Nearly all majors and academic subjects are offered. The length of a bachelor’s degree is four years, a master’s program is two years, and a doctoral program is four years.
Singapore is the host nation.
Awarding organization is Nanyang University
Program: Undergraduate, Graduate, and Postgraduate Degrees
Award: Fully Funded
Deadline: December 31, 2023
Area of study
Nearly all academic disciplines and majors are offered at Nanyang University. Coming up next is a rundown of each and every field:
Bookkeeping and Business; Plan, and Media; Correspondence Studies, Education, Engineering, Humanities, Medicine, The Social Sciences, Sport Science, Accounting, Business, Art, Design, and Media, Communication Studies.
- Asian Environmental School
- College of Humanities Graduate School
- Medical School at Lee Kong Chian
- The National Center for Education
- The Business School in Nanyang
- Media, Design, and Art School
- The Biological Sciences School
- Chemical and Biomedical Engineering School
- Environmental and Civil Engineering School
- Engineering and Computer Science School
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering School
- Engineering and Materials Science School
- Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering School
- Mathematical and Physical Sciences School
- The Social Sciences School
The following lists the prerequisites for eligibility for the University of Nanyang Scholarship:
- The grant is open to any students studying abroad.
- Excellent extracurricular records are required of applicants.
- Candidates must possess potential and excellent leadership traits.
- Candidates must hold an undergraduate degree with honors or an equivalent degree.
- Applicants must submit proof from their university that they are on pace to graduate with honors if they haven’t finished their bachelor’s degree program yet.
International students can apply for fully financed scholarships at the University of Nanyang. Throughout the course of the program, this scholarship will pay for all of the study costs.
- Waiver of all tuition costs
- Subsistence allowance
- Allowance for lodging
- Grant tickets for travel
- $1,750 Computer allowance (one-time)
- Monthly Stipend: S$3,400 for International Student
- Conference: Permit Up to S$4,000 annually (from April of last year to March of this year)
- Books expenses: $500 annual grant
- IT grant: A one-time $1,500 allowance and one-time $600 allowance.
- Thesis Funding: The Allowance will be paid out in the year that the scholarship is renewed.
The cutoff time to apply for the 2023-2024 scholastic year Nanyang College Grant is December 1, 2023.
How to Submit an Application
Applications for the University of Nanyang Scholarship for 2023–2024 are only accepted online. You ought to use the online application link. Please visit the NTU University Scholarship 2023 official website to submit an application for a scholarship.
Full financing grants are accessible for abroad understudies looking for bachelors, masters, and doctorate certifications at Nanyang College in Singapore. This grant is an astonishing opportunity for students who succeed in scholastics since it covers everyday costs, travel, educational cost, and different advantages. Visit the website to apply and start your street towards learning at one of Singapore’s head organizations. Applications are acknowledged until December 1, 2023.