Continue your education. Australia. Positive updates! The scholarship program at Southern Cross University is now available. We will go into deep depth in regards to this grant here, alongside its benefits and a step by step guide for applying. Thus Unlock your academic potential with Southern Cross University Scholarships 2024 in Australia.
International students can apply for the full funded Southern Cross University Scholarship 2024–2025. This grant is available for graduate and undergraduate work. This scholarship, which has a $5,000 fee reduction each year, will be paid out in stages over the course of each study year, starting in the first session and going forward depending on how well each study session is completed.
Overview of Scholarship
Study Level: Undergraduate, Master’s Southern Cross University Institution(s)
Study in Australia
Focus Areas: To view all of the offered programs, click this link.
Program Length: Varies according on the degree selected.
Deadline: To view application deadlines.
Coverage of Scholarships
Scholarships for International Students at Southern Cross University Give the accompanying benefits to the applicants:
Regional Scholarships Overseas
$5,000 annual fee decrease, payable in stages starting in the first session and continuing after each study session is successfully completed.
Academic Excellence Scholarships from the Vice Chancellor
$8,000 in annual fee reductions, payable in installments starting in the first session and going forward, contingent upon the successful completion of each study session.
- English is the required language.
- All nations throughout the world are eligible. Applications are not accepted from citizens or long-term residents of Australia or New Zealand.
- Apply to pursue undergraduate or graduate studies at the Lismore, Gold Coast, or Coffs Harbour campuses full-time (8 units per year).
- The applicant must fulfill the University’s minimal standards for admission.
- Undergraduate admission: An Australian Year 12 certificate, the necessary admission grade for the program for which they are applying, and English language proficiency equivalent to an Academic IELTS 6.0 overall with no band lower than 5.5.* (see here)
- For postgraduate entrance, one must possess a degree that is on par with an Australian bachelor’s degree and an Academic IELTS 6.5* in English language proficiency.
How Would I Apply for a scholarship at Southern Cross College?
To apply for the Southern Cross University International Regional Scholarships, please follow these instructions:
- The list of courses available to students wishing to apply for a visa to study in Australia is accessible to international students.
- Make an application to the university:
- Applications are accepted at Southern Cross University via Education Agents.
- Online Application via Direct Applications and E-Apps
Note: Applications must be submitted through an Education Agent if you are from Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, or Libya.
- Regarding direct applications: To prevent delays, fill out the International Application for Admission form completely and include any necessary supporting documentation, such as a certified copy of your academic transcripts (including the grading system).
- outcomes of English language tests (e.g., TOEFL, IELTS, or other).
- References from bosses or schools (where vital).
- Application for Advance Standing (if material).
- High level standing is a term used to depict earlier coursework or expert experience, which could abbreviate the degree’s length.
- It is prompted by Southern Cross College that you present your application something like two months before you need to start your investigations.
In conclusion, overseas students studying undergraduate and graduate degrees at Southern Cross University are eligible to apply for a scholarship program. The scholarship is given out based on academic achievement and English language skills, and it pays up to $5,000 in annual tuition costs.
The applicant must fulfill the university’s admission standards and be a citizen of a nation other than Australia or New Zealand. Applications can be submitted online or through Education Agents. Students must submit their applications at least two months in advance of when they hope to start their studies in order to be considered.