If we begin a journey in the medical field, we come to know that this area of study requires more attention, hard work and dedication. No one can deny the importance of medical studies and passion will carry the students to the path of success. Besides all these discussions, to pursue a medical education requires scholarships and there are many Fully Fundеd Mеdical Scholarships In Canada For Intеrnational Studеnts. Let’s take a look at these scholarships awarded by various universities.
Category of Fully-funded Medical Scholarships in Canada for International Students
- National Research Council of Canada
- Ontario Trillium Scholarship
- College of medicine graduate scholarship by university of Saskatchewan
- Chevening scholarships in Canada
- Canadian Commonwealth Scholarship
- Krista Rawson Graduate Award in Nursing
- Gigha Scholarship
- Canadian Liver Foundation graduate studentship
- Owen Moore Memorial Passion
- Graduate Award in Oncology
- Edmonton Lions Club Scholarship
- Nottingham Developing Solutions Scholarships
- The Glenmore Medical Postgraduate Scholarship at the University of Edinburgh
- Douglas and Jean Bailey Scholarship by University of British Saskatchewan
National Research Council of Canada
This is the Canada based medical scholarship offering post graduate doctoral program in medical fields. The purpose of the fully funded medical scholarships in Canada is to provide excellence in medical research. The NRCC offers a number of programs to medical international students. A few very people know this Canadian scholarship, here we go to aware you from all the queries:
The total worth value for the whole program is about 35000 USD each year for about 36 months. But the condition for this fully funded scholarship is that candidates will get this only in Canadian institutes.
- The candidate must be the full time and permanent resident of Canada.
- He or she will be enrolled in a full-time program in doctoral degree at Canada institute.
- If the candidates are getting any other scholarship in Canada, they will not be eligible for these funds.
- The graduation should be in the programs of medical research with dissertation, article publications, review publications and performance.
- The clinical associated programs eligible for NRRC scholarship are clinical psychology and other clinical based disciplines.
- The candidates must have research potential and interpersonal skills.
- To apply for the fully-funded Medical Scholarships in Canada for International Students, the students must complete and compile the application for submission.
- Incomplete application will cause cancellation of fully funded scholarship.
- The selection of the candidates will be held by the coordination of Canada institutes.
- An Excellent academic record will increase the chance of selection.
The last date for the application submission is 1st December 2024. Avail the best option before the end date.
Ontario Trillium Scholarship
Ontario is a government based fully funded Canadian scholarship awarded to doctoral program graduates. Not only this, the golden opportunity is available for international students. This program was started in 1957 and the aim is to provide merit-based scholarships to encourage the students in all the best ways.
The worth amount granted in this scholarship is about 5000 USD in each session. As the number of sessions increases, so will the worth amount also.
The fully-funded Medical Scholarships in Canada for International Students, Ontario trillium from the university of Toronto has following eligible conditions:
- The applicants must be a permanent resident of Canada.
- The enrollment in the medical program should have duration in 2024 to 2025.
- The candidate must be a part of a full-time graduating student in a doctoral program.
- In full-time duration, the student course house should be 60 percent.
- Must not be part of any other Canada government-based scholarship for life-time.
- To reserve the seat in this Ontario fully funded scholarship in Canada, the applicants must have A grade in graduate doctoral program.
- He or she has the ability to accept part-time jobs granted from Ontario scholarships.
- During applying, it is necessary for the aspirants to join the MD training program from the Ontario medical health center.
- The application process will be held in the given institute through online units.
- The complete application submission will not be processed anymore.
- All the educational transcripts are necessary for Ontario scholarship.
- Applicants must attach two or more letters of recommendation.
- With the application, there is a need to submit the plan of study or planner of two pages.
The deadline is not announced yet, however the application submission is in process for aspiring students.
Canadian Commonwealth Scholarship
The government of Canada has announced the various medical scholarships public in all disciplines. The fully-funded Medical Scholarships in Canada for International Students are for full time program and on fellowships. Based on the merit, the candidates will align in commonwealth Canada based scholarship. The plus of this fully funded scholarship is that it will renew every year.
The worth amount is not the same each time and in every program. However, the Commonwealth Canada scholarship will provide you with a full tuition fee waiver for full time enrollment.
- The scholarship is for international students so the candidate may reside in any country.
- The grading will occur on a percentage basis. Therefore, 60 percent marks are necessary for the scholarship.
- The applicants must have medical research knowledge and analysis skills.
- The graduation must be in a medical program.
- The graduation program should be done in the clinical and medical programs.
- The applicants joining this scholarship must mention the home town.
- The scholarship’s worth also depends on the home country.
- The professionals submit their application in the commonwealth professional fellowship category.
- As Canadian healthcare is well-focused on health situations, therefore it is necessary the applicants must come with medical health certificates.
- Transcripts and the reference letters from the enrolling institute are necessary.
The last date for Commonwealth Fully Fundеd Mеdical Scholarships In Canada For Intеrnational Studеnts for the year 2024 is not mentioned. The interested candidate may connect to the commonwealth community for the queries.