About AGL Over the Rainbow Scholarship
The AGL Foundation’s original board members are Ronald and Patti. Since 2019, the AGL Over the Rainbow Foundation has proudly given out 75 scholarships. Discover the AGL Over the Rainbow Scholarship and unlock new opportunities for academic excellence.
These scholarships have been awarded to young Fine artists and performing artists attending a range of educational institutions, from well-known ones like Julliard and Berklee College of Music to nearby community colleges.
Story Behind AGL Over the Rainbow Scholarship Program
Alex G. Luttrell was a very talented musician, singer, and actor who sadly died in a road accident on October 15, 2017. He was very involved in South Paulding High School’s Band, Chorus, and Drama departments, he gave all his love and attention to this. Alex was a key member of the Fall and Spring musical productions during his time in high school. He gained name and fame in his junior year when he performed as the Spartan Warrior King in the Marching Band’s “Spartan Odyssey” halftime show. In addition, he appeared as an extra in “Superstition” on television and in the movie “Ant-Man and the Wasp”.
His personality was mesmerizing and left a powerful impression on people who knew him. Especially his adorable nicknames and the way he flipped his hair. Luttrell Over the Rainbow Foundation is to carry on this legacy by awarding scholarships to students who want to pursue careers in the performing arts as well as in Fine arts.
- Students who want to pursue their career in Fine arts and performing arts are only eligible for the AGL Over the Rainbow Scholarship Program.
- AGL Over the Rainbow Scholarship is only for art students. Rest are not eligible to apply.
- Students who reside in the United States are eligible to apply for the AGL Over the Rainbow Scholarship Program.
Students must submit the following:
- Record a few minutes of video and showcase your best art in it. Either it’s performing art or Fine Art. It will count as a student’s portfolio.
- Students must submit letters of recommendation from their teachers or their mentors.
- Three recommendation letters are mandatory.
- A summary or resume of your experience in painting, drama, art, or music.
- A copy of your college’s admission letter, which you will start in the fall.
- Students who are still applying to various colleges can share the list of the names.
AGL Over the Rainbow Scholarship Reward
The Ronald and Patti Loveless-sponsored Blooming Artist Award is proudly announced by the AGL Over the Rainbow Foundation. An annual $1000 scholarship known as the Blooming Artist Award is given to a high school student majoring in fine arts who plans to attend college and has a passion for their work as well as a commitment to their community.
Date of Submission For AGL Over the Rainbow Scholarship
Students who want to apply for the AGL Over the Rainbow Scholarship can start submitting their application on February 10, 2024.
- This year students will have five days to apply and submit their application online. The last day of submission is May 15, 2024.
- Students are advised to follow the deadline.
- Late submissions will not be entertained.
Whom To Contact:
Following is the official contact information, where students can ask their queries.
Phone: +1 470-241-8435