College students do not have it easy in today’s environment. In addition to the growing costs of college tuition, students will need to pay much more for things such as accommodation and transportation. Many students strive to meet these expenditures while also receiving a quality education and pursuing their career ambitions. Students who attend college in states or regions of the country far from their families may encounter additional problems and increased costs, and they may be anxious that they will be unprepared to manage these concerns.so, there are US scholarships for international students.
Out-of-State Student Scholarship
Fawell & Fawell understands the problems that students have while traveling to different countries for education, and they have formed a scholarship program to help these students. They grant $1,000 per semester through the Fawell & Fawell Out-of-State Student Scholarship to a suitable student who will be following educational options in a location other than the state where they attended high school or where their parents now reside. US scholarships for international students can use their funds to cover tuition, housing, other educational expenses, or transportation charges. Scholarship recipients can use their funds to cover tuition, housing, other educational expenses, or transportation charges.
- Be enrolled in or admitted to a college or university in a state where they did not attend high school or in a state different than the one where their parents now reside.
- Have a grade point average of 3.0 or above from the most recent academic semester completed.
- You must be a United States citizen or a legal permanent resident of the United States.
Due date: 18th February, 2024
Another US scholarships for international students is VSBfonds which gives funds to college graduates who want to study abroad after completing their studies. This award cannot be used for an internship or research project. You pick the educational institute in another country and arrange for your entrance. The college or university where you will study must be authorized by the government of that nation. If this is not the case, you must demonstrate that the institute and academic program you have chosen match Dutch higher education criteria.
To be eligible for a VSBfonds grant, you must meet the following criteria:
- You are a full-time student graduating as a Bachelor or Master.
- Dutch nationality or a connection with the Netherlands.
- You are extremely motivated and proficient in the language of your destination.
- You create a study plan that corresponds to the study program you have completed.
Due date: 1st December, 2023
Individual Travel Grant
Are you planning an US scholarships for international students in study program, internship, or research project but are not eligible for an Erasmus or Holland Scholarship grant? In such scenario, you might apply for an Individual Travel Grant (IRS) from the Radboud University Profiling Fund.
This award is meant to compensate you for the additional costs you incur when studying abroad. Tickets, visas, lodging, and vaccines are examples of such expenditures. You will not be eligible for the award if no such additional expenditures are incurred, as in the case of a virtual study exchange. Furthermore, your study program or department must authorize the trip because it is critical that your exchange be related to your studies. The monthly compensation is 200 euros for stays in Europe and 300 euros for stays outside of Europe. The amount of the scholarship you get will be determined by the number of days you spend studying abroad. The payment period is limited to four months.
If you want to be eligible for an Individual Travel Grant for studies, internships, or research abroad, you must complete the following requirements:
- You are enrolled as a full-time student at Radboud University in a bachelor’s or master’s degree programs; your exchange program will last at least two months (consecutive);
- Your exchange project is taking place in another country;
- You will not be receiving an Erasmus grant, a Holland Scholarship Programme award, or a Radboud Honors Academy grant; instead, you will be earning course credits.
- You have not yet won a Holland Scholarship or Individual Travel Grant for study, (medical) internship, or research during your current study cycle; you will depart in more than two weeks.
Due date: 4th February, 2024
Collins Rupp, P.C. Moving Forward Scholarship
Their Utah legal office intends to continue to provide hope and support in those who are making an exceptional attempt to overcome criminal convictions that may impede their achievement through the Collins Rupp, P.C. Moving Forward Scholarship. US scholarships for international students is the great opportunity that emphasizes the significance of treating each individual with justice, decency, and respect.
- Possess a criminal record (Felony and Misdemeanor convictions only, no fines or minor driving violations).
- Be a first-year student enrolled in a higher education institution in the United States.
- Have either US citizenship or permanent residence.
- Students were involved in educational activities that contribute to social justice, reducing recidivism, and dealing with areas of public and private interest that assist marginalized populations (i.e. education, health care, mental health, substance abuse, criminal justice, and social welfare) will be given preference.
Due date: 3rd December, 2023
Finally, there are several scholarships available for international students as well as U.S. citizens or permanent residents seeking higher education in the United States. These US scholarships for international students are designed to help students with the financial burden of college tuition, housing, and other educational expenditures. There are options for students with varied backgrounds and ambitions, such as the Fawell & Fawell Out-of-State Student Scholarship, VSBfonds Grant, Individual Travel Grant from Radboud University Profiling Fund, and Collins Rupp, P.C. Stepping Forward Scholarship.