Would you like to begin your study abroad journey now? Happy news! There are many scholarships for international students undergraduate as well as for masters students. Through this blog I will provide you a detailed explanation of fully funded scholarships, their advantages, and the simple application procedure that are available at the best colleges in the world.
For the academic year 2024–2025, over 800 fully financed undergraduate scholarships are offered to overseas students at renowned universities throughout the globe. These scholarships for international student undergraduate include tuition, housing costs, health insurance, and travel expenses in addition to an average monthly stipend of $1000.
Fill your ambition of attending one of the best universities in the world—Yale University, USA; Oxford University, UK; Cambridge University, UK; Harvard University, USA; Monash University, Australia; CGS, China—by submitting an application for a fully sponsored scholarship.
Emile Boutmy Scholarships to Non-EU Students at Sciences Po
In honor of its founder, Sciences Po established the Emile Boutmy Scholarships to draw the top foreign applicants who have not yet graduated from college and have been accepted into one of the university’s bachelor or graduate programs. At the level of Bachelors the part of the two-year Master’s degree program’s tuition costs are covered by the Emile Boutmy Master’s Program tuition award, which is worth €13,100 annually. Students applying to Sciences Po must specify in the “Financial information” portion of their application that they are applying for the Emile-Boutmy scholarship. It is required to submit documentation of their family circumstances and evidence of income to get scholarships for international undergraduate.
- Students who have been accepted into a college or university program and who are new applicants from non-EU states whose family does not submit taxes inside the EU are eligible.
- This scholarship is given out in accordance with the kind of profile that this program is looking for and on excellence-related criteria. Social criteria are also considered.
Last date: 3rd December,2023
Scholarships for international students undergraduates in the US are the target audience for the AU Emerging Global Leader Scholarship. It is meant for students who plan to return home to better disadvantaged and under resourced areas in their own nation. Applicants from any countries who are not citizens, permanent residents, or dual citizens of the United States and another nation are the target audience for the grants.All chargeable AU expenditures (full tuition, housing and board) are covered by the AU EGL scholarship.
The following will be prioritized:
- Students from varied and minority cultural and socioeconomic origins, as well as international students who have surmounted various difficulties and challenges, are welcome.
- A minimum GPA equivalent of 3.8 for grades 9 through 12 (or in the top 10% of the graduating class).
- Pupils who possess one of the following: 7.0+ IELTS (all subscores must be 6.0 or above); 95+ TOEFL iBT (all subscores must be 20 or above); sub-scores of 24+ on the paper-based TOEFL (taken after May 31, 2017); 33 minimum SAT Reading Subscore; 29 minimum ACT English; 65 minimum PTE; 120+ Duolingo (all subscores must be 110 or above); or 60+ Cambridge Assessment English score of 189.
Last date: 15th January, 2024
As indicated by the Times Advanced education rating, Université de Montréal has 10,000 unfamiliar overseas, making it Canada’s third most worldwide organization. yearly, around 7,000 Canadian long-lasting inhabitants go to UdeM. As per the Worldwide College Employability Positioning, UdeM is positioned 36 on the planet for the believability of its alumni among bosses..
- English is the required language.
- All countries in the globe are eligible.
- You must have a study permit and be neither a permanent resident nor a Canadian citizen.
- Throughout their education, they must be enrolled full-time in a study program.
- Must not be eligible for any type of tuition fee exemption under another policy or action.
Last date: 1st February,2024
Yale University Scholarships
Yale university is the one from the universities that offer full scholarships to international students undergraduate. Founded in 1701 in New Haven, Connecticut, Yale institution is the third oldest institution in the United States. The institution was first established to train clergy members, but it quickly grew to include many different topics. Yale has produced a number of well-known alumni, including US presidents, judges from the Supreme Court, Nobel laureates, and Rhodes Scholars.
- English is must
- ILETS is must with the 7 band overall OR
- TOFEL could be given with 70 person’s based and 100 computer based.
- Professors recommendation letters.
- Application fee waivers.
- Academic record.
- Mid term report
- Final report
- Standard tests results.
Deadline: November 1, 2023
In conclusion, the scholarships for international students undergraduate available for the academic year 2024–2025. These chances will cover the cost of tuition, accommodation, health insurance, travel expenses, and a monthly stipend. The International Scholars Program at the University of British Columbia, the American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarship, and the Emile Boutmy Scholarships at Sciences Po are three prestigious scholarships.