The Bryan Cameron Education Foundation provides scholarships to outstanding high school students who have shown interest and commitment in their academics, extracurricular activities, leadership, and community service with four-year, full-tuition undergraduate scholarships based on merit. Among their accomplished students, the Cameron Impact Scholarship stand out for wanting to influence both their local communities and the global community.
Eligibility Criteria For Cameron Impact Scholarship
Around 25% of the scholarship will be awarded by the Foundation to people who want to work in the public service industry such as education, charity, government, or the armed forces. The Scholarship’s criteria are purposefully wide. In many professional careers like (finance, education, healthcare, technology, military, legal, sports, engineering, and the arts, to mention a few), there are innumerable opportunities to have a beneficial effect. The Cameron Impact Scholar can make significant, measurable contributions in the public or private sector as part of their lifetime commitment to advancing society.
The following requirements must be met to be eligible for the Cameron Impact Scholarship:
- Students must take academics first, aiming to graduate from high school with a minimum cumulative unweighted 3.7 grade point average/4.0 scale or above.
- Students have citizenship in the United States of America.
- Students want to spend the whole academic year after high school graduation enrolled in a full-time bachelor’s degree program at an authorized four-year U.S. institution or university.
- Students must show interest and dedication to extracurricular activities. Sports, academics, music, performance art, jobs, significant household contributions, and charitable organizations are a few examples of this.
How To Apply For The Cameron Impact Scholarship
- Two mandatory Letters of Recommendation must be sent before the application deadline for the application to be complete.
- An unofficial transcript attesting to academic achievement is also a requirement.
- It is highly recommended that students submit their applications well in advance. Concerns with an applicant’s technical submission that arise on the last day before the deadline are not the Foundation’s responsibility.
- Recommendations and transcripts can be sent through email to email@example.com, the Foundation’s address. Kindly limit your recommendation letters to two only.
Candidates may not be connected to, or have any prior affiliations with, any member of the Board of Directors, Selection Committee, or staff of the Bryan Cameron Education Foundation. The Foundation is devoted to an anti-discrimination policy that forbids discrimination based on gender, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, or any other legally protected trait.
When To Apply For The Cameron Impact Scholarship?
Every year, in December, ten to fifteen high school seniors will receive the Cameron Impact Scholarship; applications must be submitted by May and September to be considered.
The Cameron Impact Scholarship Reward:
The whole tuition and “qualified educational expenses” (as defined by the Internal Revenue Service) at the recipient’s selected collegiate institution are expected to be covered by this four-year, merit-based scholarship. The estimated annual cost of these funds ranges from $20,000 to $50,000.
Higher education institutions have different criteria for “educational expenses,” but the Scholarship is meant to cover tuition, fees, course-related costs, books, supplies, equipment, etc.
Whom To Contact:
Students can contact the Cameron Impact Scholarship Foundation directly by the following:
- Phone: 917.756.7798
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Bryan Cameron Education Foundation
- 8939 S. Sepulveda Blvd
- Suite 110, #772
- Los Angeles, CA 90045