We welcome you to the world of creativity here the art and design speak your heart language. If you have artistic qualities, then education foundations are providing you the biggest opportunities in this filed through graphic design scholarships. Avail this gateway for your passion and career goals. The universities around the globe are providing scholarships for graphic designing courses. Depending on the university criteria and courses, some of the graphic design scholarship programs are fully-funded while others are partially-funded. Let’s take a brief overview of these scholarships.
List of Graphic Design Scholarships in all countries
- Betty Harlan Memorial Scholarship
- Ann Arbor Graphic Arts Memorial Fund Scholarship
- The John F. and Anna Lee Stacey Scholarship Fund
- Zinggia Ohio Art Scholarship
- Sandra West ALS Foundation Scholarship
- Carlynn’ Comic Scholarship
- Julie Madison Memorial Art Scholarship
- Co-funded Monash Graduate Scholarship
- Shanghai Government Scholarship at Shanghai University
- International Excellence Scholarship
- Gucci Changemaker North America Scholarship
- Coating and graphic arts division scholarship
- Helen Lansdowne Resor Scholarship
- Future Designer Scholarship
- Young arts competition scholarship
- VectorWorks design scholarships
- AIGA World studio scholarship
- Concordia College visual arts scholarship
Betty Harlan Memorial Scholarship
Betty was a talented and creative art designer. She involved in the artistic world due to her creativity. The purpose of Betty Harlan scholarship was to provide graphic design scholarship to the young artists who were unable to portray their skills. The scholarship was named on the community member Betty Harlan and it is a chance for every graduate student to pursue his/her education in graphic arts.
The total worth of this graphic design scholarships is 5000 USD. This amount is enough to fulfil all the educational requirements regarding tuition fee and stationary expenses.
The applicants must fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must pass the graduate degree from High School.
- The graduation institute may be private or public.
- Minimum CGPA requires to secure admission in this graphic design scholarship is 2.5 to 2.7.
- He/she must have intention to continue the education and career in visual arts and design.
- The applying aspirants must be a resident of Boone, Ogle or Winnebago.
- All the graduate transcripts from High school or college.
- Financial status report showcasing that you are a deserving candidate.
- The selection depends on your interest and this Betty Harlan scholarship will award to 5 applicants.
- A short essay writing which describe your focus on career, skills and passion.
The deadline for this one of the great graphic design scholarships is 1 February 2024 on Monday.
Ann Arbor Graphic Arts Memorial Foundation Scholarship
The Ann arbor Arts scholarship was created in early 90s as anon-profit organization. This organization works for the youngsters to provide financial aid in higher studies. The foundation offers graphic design scholarships and are now properly distributing funds among all deserving and passionate candidates.
The minimum worth amount of this scholarship is 3000 USD. However, the percentage of students vary depending on the amount of funds.
If the applicant does not follow this criteria, she/he may not entertain for Ann arbor memorial scholarship.
- The applicant must show interest in arts and printing in future.
- Applying aspirants for arts and design scholarship must graduate from High school or college.
- He/she must enroll or pursue the studies in Ferri’s graphic communications or media.
- The scholarship will award to full-time student.
- Minimum required CGPA is 2.00 or grade C.
- The application will properly submit with the proper personal information.
- Current and passing transcripts are necessary.
- Two letters of recommendation are required for the strong applicant position.
- Attachment of all certificates and records which show your leadership qualities, participation and extracurricular activities.
- If you have any work experience, do not forget to mention it.
The end date for the submission of graphic design scholarships program is 1 March 2024.
Zinggia Ohio Art Scholarship
The Zinggia Ohio Art scholarship is an opportunity in Ohio for the creative aspirants. The purpose of the Ohio scholarship, one of the highly granted graphic design scholarships, is to provide career opportunities in arts and designing every year. Not only this, the scholarship covers all the arts programs. Now, the creative designers are free from financial stress for the secure future.
The worth amount of Zinggia Ohio scholarship is 2000 USD which over tuition expenses. The scholarship will award to the one student for the year 2024.
- The applicant must be living in the state of Ohio or has permanent nationality of US.
- He/she has minimum CGPA record 3.00, under this grade your will not eligible for scholarship.
- At the time of submission of application, the aspirant must enroll in college or high school of required state.
- Must have vast knowledge and interests in the field of arts, designing and management.
- The creativity skills will make the application strong.
- The award will grant to the full-time student in High school.
- Academic record from the present High School institute is necessary.
- The reference letter will increase the worth of your application.
- Student always been a part of social and creative activities.
- The art school scholarship will be for two to four years.
If you want to become a part of Zinggia Ohio scholarship, then do not wait for the deadline. It is the best time for application submission and reserve your seat as soon. The selection will purely on your career goals and skills. The last date for applications is 31st January, 2024.
Concordia College of Visual Arts Scholarship
The Concordia college of visual arts scholarships is one of the best awarding graphic design scholarships. This is four years arts designing program.
- A minimum CGPA grade should be 2.8.
- Applicant must have interest in digital and graphic arts.
- Have some work experience in visual graphics.
- Two reference letters are mandatory for application acceptance.
The last date for application submission and portfolio completion is 1 February 2024. The application status is open for all aspirants.