CVS Health foundation is an institute that works for the well-being of their colleagues. It provides financial support to the children of employees working full-time. CVS health foundation aims to promote the excellent educational growth around the country and helps in attaining goals. There are only a few countries who support their employees for educational goals. CVS employee scholarship program is one of them in the USA for the financial support of colleagues.
CVS Employee Scholarship Coverage
For the fulfillment of this scholarship program, a committee has been introduced to clarify all the conditions related to CVS employee program. According to this independent community, following eras will be covered:
- Scholarship award amount is 1000 to 5000 USD depending on school or college dues.
- The CVS employee scholarship will select the maximum of 25 percent students from the received applications.
- All the US based colleges, schools and universities are present in this program.
- The scholarship funds will cover your tuition, stationary and residence expenses if you’re living in a hostel.
- The scholarship may apply for two to four years in university or college as per program.
Eligibility Checklist of CVS Employee Scholarship
- The applicant must be dependent on full-time working CV health colleagues for all expenses.
- The student may enroll in any grade and in any college, school or undergraduate program but the institute must be US based.
- The applicant’s parents are full time colleagues at CV health foundation after CVS employee scholarship.
- Scholarships will be granted on merit and need-based.
- The applicants must be proficient in co-curricular activities and have leadership skills.
- The student must contain CGPA minimum 3.0.
- Enrolled in a 4 years program in any US based college or university at present.
- He/she must be a US citizen or have US nationality.
- Deserve CSs employee scholarship due to financial issues.
- Must submit the complete profile application along with an essay.
- Submit high school and college transcripts from the institute.
- The applicants must have recommendation letters from the faculty or leader.
Areas of Study where CVS employee scholarship covers
This scholarship is available in the following programs:
- Institute of Pharmacy
- Biological Sciences
- Business Management
- Supply Chain
- IT and Data processing
- Human resources
- Artificial intelligence
- Health services and counseling
Follow these guidelines for a complete and attractive application submission;
- To apply for the CVS employee Scholarship if you are eligible, then go to the CVS health Foundation website to get the application form. (cvshealth.com)
- The application filling occurs through an online portal.
- Insert your information and history carefully.
- Select the program in which you are currently enrolled.
- If you do not want to select a program, then choose the option ‘Undecided’.
- Select the languages on which you have the best command.
- Carefully place your educational transcripts on the portal.
- If you have any other certificate regarding extracurricular activities, do not forget to upload them.
- Attach the recommendation letter you got from your mentor.
- If you have any letter describing your financial status, you may highlight it.
- Describe yourself and your future goals in a short essay. Make sure the essay will be in excellent English.
The applications open in the middle of the year but the deadline varies every year. In the year 2023, the application status opened on 10th of June and ends in September. For the year 2024, the CVS employee scholarship applications will open on 10th of February and closes on April 24. The application will not proceed after the submission date. So, remember the submission date and proceed with your application on time.
The scholarship was started in 2021 through the funding of 5 million dollars. UNCF had started this program for the American and Latin scholars to provide financial support in education. The program is renewable every year and grants to the 25 brilliant American candidates. This social corporation through CVS employee scholarship aims to provide national health resolution. UNCF is the right hand of CVS healthcare foundation in providing funds to CVS employee’s children.
Important Information About CVS Employee Scholarship
- Award amount: 2000 to 5000 USD
- Nature: International
- Discipline: All
- Number of Applications: multiple
- Selected candidates: 25
- Citizenship: Us
1. How many scholarships will be awarded to applicants?
25 percent CVS employee scholarship will be awarded to the applicants through the selection criteria of the IRS committee.
2. Can a colleague of CVS apply for a scholarship?
Yes, a full-time CVS colleague is eligible for this program.
3. Can an eligible student apply every year?
Yes, a student can apply every year as CVS Employee scholarship is a renewable program.
4. Can a student enrolling in a graduate program apply for this scholarship?
No, this program is available for the undergraduate aspirants.
5. When will the final results be announced?
The final declaration of selected candidates will be held in April 2024.
6. What should I do if I could not submit a recommendation letter?
It is necessary to submit the recommendation letter on time, if you have not submitted yet then there is a chance to submit within a week after the deadline.
7. On which basis selection will occur?
There are various factors which make the great chances of selection such as educational achievements, writing and other skills, management qualities, financial condition, student essay format and strength of recommendation letter.
8. What is the maximum worth of CVS employee scholarship?
The total worth amount in this program is 5000 USD through UNCF foundation.
9. How can I approach the application?
You can fill the application through Mylife portal available on CVS health foundation website.
10. Can anyone apply from CVS employee app?
No, this app is for full-time employees for other purposes, not for the scholarship.
Phone #: 617-338-5898
For queries: CVSscholarship@tpi.org